- “Horse Thieves,” by Glen Chamberlain. Excerpted from Conjugations of the Verb To Be (Delphinium Books, 2011).
- “Eyes to See,” by Jeff Goins. Excerpted from Wrecked (Moody, 2012).
- “A Year of Writing Dangerously,” by Barbara Abercrombie. Excerpted from A Year of Writing Dangerously (New World Library, 2012).
- “Double-Undie Night,” by Stefanie Freele. Excerpted from Feeding Strays (Lost Horse Press, 2009).
- “The Harbour” and “Torrent,” by Cathi Grandfield. Previously appeared in The Fiddlehead.
- “Thirty-Two Faces,” by Marion Agnew. Previously appeared The 11th Annual Ten Stories High Anthology (Canadian Authors Assoc, Niagara Branch.)
- “Vices,” by Jael McHenry. Previously appeared in Let the Evolution Begin (Intrepid Media, 2003).
The following Creative Commons artwork (Attribution Licence) appear on our Spring 2013 issue index page:
- I Animal You | Three Poems, by Rebecca Hazelton Photo credit
- August 5, 1936 | Three Poems, by Em Howard Photo credit
- Love Song/Nostrand Avenue, by Aliza Einhorn Photo credit
- No One Will Ever Love Him, by Anne R. Allen Photo credit
- The Harbour | Two Prose Poems, by Cathi Grandfield Photo credit
- Words from the Showerhead | Three Poems, by Carol Carpenter Photo credit
- Translation, by Randall Mann Photo credit
All other artwork is credited on the page in which it appears.